Keen to get more involved with the Purple Bombers ahead of season 2019? We are currently on the look out for a person to handle all of our marketing activities and graphics needs for season 2019. Immediate start available to help us finalise our plan for next year.
Marketing Manager Role
Position – Voluntary
Reporting Level – Monthly to Steering Committee
Hours Per Week – 1-2 on average.
About the Purple Bombers:
The Purple Bombers aim to assist the Essendon Football Club and the AFL in being leaders of change by creating a safe environment for LGBTIQ supporters and players, by encouraging and promoting diversity, and inclusion within the wider football community.
About the role:
The role of the Marketing manager is to collaborate with the executive to create and execute the Purple Bombers marketing plan and to work with our social media and web co-ordinator to create and deliver content in line with our activity calendar.
- Creating Monthly email campaigns and regular event invitations in mail chimp
- Maintaining the Purple Bombers brand
- Graphic Design for events, signage, marketing campaigns, sponsorship documents & website.
- Assisting the membership team to execute campaigns to drive membership
- Creating surveys for member feedback.
- Working knowledge of Mail Chimp
- Basic Graphic Design Skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or In Design.
- Experience in creating marketing plans.
To apply please send an email of interest and include your relevant experience to:
Mr Paul Coniglio
#LGBTIQ+ #afl #aflpridesupporters