Terms and Conditions
Membership Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to memberships purchased for the ‘Purple Bombers’.
The Membership Terms and Conditions are conditions both for the sale of a membership and are conditions of membership at events, performances, meetings and social gatherings. By purchasing a membership, you agree to these Membership Terms and Conditions, and to the terms of our Privacy Statement.
Amendments to terms and conditions
The ‘Purple Bombers’ may vary these Membership Terms and Conditions at any time and will post the varied Membership Terms and Conditions on its website www.purplebombers.com
1. All membership prices are stated in Australian Dollars, and include GST where applicable.
2. The Committee may cancel or refuse to accept memberships which it believes are placed in excess of membership limits. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
3. If the amount you pay for a membership is incorrect, the Committee may cancel that membership and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether the error arose due to:
(a) an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or;
(b) human error or a transactional malfunction of an operating system.
4. Purple Bombers Memberships are valid only when purchased from the The Purple Bombers, or from a person authorised by the Purple Bombers to sell or distribute Memberships. Memberships may not, without the Purple Bombers prior written consent, be on-sold at a premium, offered as a prize or inducement, packaged or otherwise used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. The Purple Bombers reserve the right to refuse admission to the bearer of any membership distributed in breach of this condition.
5. If you do not receive a confirmation email after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with the Purple Bombers Membership team that your order has been successfully placed. The Purple Bombers will not be responsible for losses if you assume that an order was successfully placed having not received confirmation.
6. All Memberships and inclusions will be sent via delivery through the mail. Please allow at least 14 days after your order is made to receive your membership pack. The Purple Bombers send membership packs in Australia to the billing address of the credit card holder.
7. Memberships are only refundable if a request is submitted in writing to the Purple Bombers. The Committee will review all refund requests and advise of the outcome.
8. Particulars of the membership inclusions may be changed without prior notice. Items may be added, withdrawn or substituted for any memberships.
9. The Purple Bombers reserve the right to deny any person admission to the Purple Bombers events and social gatherings.
10. All persons seeking admittance to attend an event or performance associated with the Purple Bombers, must have a valid ticket, invitation or membership.
11. All attendees to Purple Bombers events, must abide by the rules and policies of the venue attending.
12. Purple Bombers memberships do not provide admittance into any ground, stadium or affiliated locations. Memberships must not be treated like an entrance ticket.
13. In attending an event or performance, you grant the Purple Bombers permission to film or photograph you, and to reproduce that film or photograph in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction in any medium or context without further authorisation by, or compensation to, you.
14. You will be asked to provide the Purple Bombers with your current address and other contact information when you purchase memberships, buy tickets to an event, or register interest with the Purple Bombers. When you do so, you must ensure that you provide the Purple Bombers with your current, complete, and accurate information.
15. You must ensure that you update and keep such information accurate over time.
16. You must maintain the confidentiality of your customer account information, and should notify the Purple Bombers immediately on becoming aware of any unauthorised account activity.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the LPA Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment Events in Australia refer to www.liveperformance.com.au
By submitting your order, you are indicating that you have read and accept the Purple Bombers Membership Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Statement. All memberships are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
After processing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your order.